THE HUMANNESS MOVEMENT
This is a movement that I commenced
on 2017 to raise awareness to important human and pro nature connectedness ideas.
In a world where the emphasis lies on technology to solve all of humanities problems, we need an alternative based on humanity and not machines to solve human problems via a connection to nature, family, history, ancestors and the earth. I posit an alternative
perspective focused on an earth and nature based approach to life. Some of this problems include:
1. Solving the loneliness epidemic by way of connecting people to nature and each other.
2. Solving the cruelty epidemic by way of connecting people to animals and nature.
3. Solving the job problems by encouraging people to connect to nature and become self-reliant
4. Solving the education problems to help people live better lives and thrive.
5. Solving the societal crises of families that have been separated.
6. Helping people develop esteem by way of individuation and self-appreciation.
and many other